The Summertimes - Pets and Summer
We need to stay cool in summer and so too do our pets. Here’s our top tips for furry, feathery friends.
1. Keep cool, make sure they have a cool and shaded place to rest. In extreme heat bring them indoors.
2, Water, provide plenty of fresh water in large containers, sometimes multiple containers are a good idea.
3. Kids wading pools are great for pets too.
4. Walk your furry friend early morning or evening. Hot pavements can cause serious damage to their paws.
5. NEVER leave your pet in a car when it’s warm.
6. Take care of our wildlife, leave small bowls of water in your garden so wildlife can keep cool.
Enjoy this summer with your best friend.
Great news! Train passengers at Donnybrook will soon see improvements to their train station,...
Summer is the perfect time to splash, swim and play around water, but it’s also a time to be...
Where to next, it’s important to establish your budget. When working out your budget you’ll need...